ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at the Tall Buildings Fire Safety Conference on 19 June 2019 at Excel, London.
The tragedy at Grenfell Tower, along with several other similar fires in Tall Buildings around the World has highlighted the need for a review of fire safety practice, engineering, and risk management. The rate and complexity of Tall Building construction is increasing, and cities will house many more people in Tall Buildings.
The 6th International Tall Building Fire Safety Conference will take place on 18-20 June 2019 at Excel, London alongside the FIREX International Exhibition, supported by organisers UBM. A fantastic programme of world-class speakers will give insights to current best practice. Delegates already booked include: fire engineers, firefighters, insurance surveyors, building control officers, health & safety professionals, security managers and fire safety equipment manufacturers.
ZetaSafe provides comprehensive fire protection asset register, which can be customised to fit your exact needs.
Fire safety assets that have sensors can tell you if they are working but most assets cannot self-diagnose or let you know they’re faulty. ZetaSafe has a comprehensive fire protection asset register which can be edited to fit your exact needs. ZetaSafe can give you real time vision of your fire risk management and inform the ongoing risk assessment process. All of your critical information can be easily accessed and shared, giving you peace of mind that you are managing the threat of fire in accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and thereby reduce the possibility of any enforcement by the Fire and Rescue Service.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into force on 1/10/2006 and moved the burden of proof for compliance from the local fire authority to a person at the premises in question. Statutory duties are placed on the ‘responsible person’ who must complete a fire management plan and a management report, including a regularly reviewed and up to date fire risk assessment.
The Fire & Rescue services stringent enforcement of RRO 2005 means you can’t afford to neglect your duties. You need clear visibility of the condition and integrity of any fire protection assets, such as fire doors and dampers.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
ZetaSafe can release your time and resources.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs can be used to collect data a
- ZetaSafe puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF