ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation (UHEI) on 27 – 28 November 2018 in Birmingham. Come and see us on stand 46!
UHEI is a unique event which covers facilities & estate managers across two sectors Higher Education and the NHS and is the only national conference and exhibition to bring these two sectors together under one roof which includes everything from design, build and maintaining Higher Education and NHS facilities.
To create the best environments for your NHS Trust or University you will need the right products and services and you will find all of these and more at UHEI 2018.
You also need the correct information, ideas and solutions. That’s why you will need to attend UHEI 2018 Exhibition and Conference which will inform you of all the updates and allow you to access all the content you require under one roof.
You want to make sure you are not missing anything and to make the most of your time so book your place now.
UHEI 2018 is the only event to cover all your requirements for both the NHS & Higher Education in one place and you can meet colleagues like yourself from different Trusts and Universities so you may network whilst learning about the most recent updates and see the newest products and services under one roof.
Who’s should attend University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation 2018?
University & Further Education
- Build Surveyors
- Campus Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Directors of Estates
- Directors of Facilities
- Educational Directors
- Estates Directors
- Estates Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Heads of Sustainability
- Operations Managers
- Security Managers
NHS & Healthcare
- Capital Project Managers
- Department for Health
- Energy Managers
- Estate Managers
- Facilities Manager
- Head of Estates
- Operation Managers
- Security Managers
ZetaSafe: Global leader in quality, safety, compliance & data solutions
Come and visit our interactive stand showcasing the latest ZetaSafe technology and learn how University and Healthcare Estates can manage ALL areas of compliance with one system and demonstrate legislative compliance.
ZetaSafe can be customised to suit specific needs and is typically used to manage Water Hygiene, Legionella, Fire Safety & Emergency Lighting compliance.
Numerous University and Healthcare Estates are already benefitting from ZetaSafe; including Brunel and Bath Universities and South London and Maudsley and King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts.
We hope to see you there.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF