As indispensable buildings, Healthcare property estates can have ageing infrastructures and be geographically distant.
However, what remains critical is that high risk departments such as patient treatment areas and operating theatres are maintained impeccably.
Due to the vulnerability of patients, as well as the disruption which can be caused by any breakdown of equipment, it is vital that Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Air Handling Units (AHUs) are maintained and checked regularly.
ZetaSafe compliance software can help you comply with HTM 03-01 Part B, which states that:
- All ventilation systems should be subject to at least a simple visual inspection annually.
- All critical ventilation systems should be inspected quarterly and verified at least annually. In some circumstances the verification may need to be carried out more frequently.
- Record audit of sound levels to ensure they meet the requirements of the location.
- AHU drainage systems comprise a drainage tray, glass trap, connecting pipework and an air break. The system should be inspected to ensure that it is clean and operating correctly. The cleanliness of the drainage tray and colour of the water in the trap will give an indication of a fault condition.
- Records of inspection and maintenance activities should be kept for at least five years.
To ensure your HVAC equipment is maintained to the standard expected within a critical environment ZetaSafe compliance software will:
- Work alongside your Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to maintain your HVAC equipment in a critical environment.
- Help you to audit your HVAC equipment through the use of asset tagging and recording key parts and part sizes.
- Help you to manage your Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) by recording maintenance activities and actions arising from service/ audits.
- Record your checks and see any non compliances at a glance. Full audit trail.
ARRANGE A QUICK DEMO
Call: 01327 317 950