ZetaSafe has been part of the Micad family for almost a year now, and as such we’re pleased to invite you to the Micad Virtual User Conference.
The Conference will take place online on Tuesday 8th December and Thursday 10th December. We hope you can join us for either one or both sessions.
We’re pleased to announce that despite social distancing and the new normal, we will be welcoming all our customers and partners to a ‘Virtual User Conference’.
When: Tuesday 8th December & Thursday 10th December
- Register now: This year we will be using the Crowdcast platform so attendees will need to register to take part. Please note you can register for each or both sessions.
- Tip: When you register you can select to follow Micad and automatically be notified of future events.
About: The Virtual Micad User Conference 2020 will be a fantastic opportunity to:
- See the latest product developments and plans for 2021
- Share experiences and network with your peers and the Micad team
- Participate in interactive polls
PLEASE NOTE: We have had reports that the below registration links won’t open when using Edge as your web browser. If you experience this issue, please copy and paste the link into another browser such as Chrome.
Register for Tuesday 8th December: 9.30 – 12.30
Register for Thursday 10th December: 9.30 – 10.30