ZetaSafe has been part of the Micad family for almost a year now, and as such we’re pleased to invite you to the Micad Virtual User Conference.
Thank you to all our clients who were able to join us for this year’s highly successful Micad User Conference. We witnessed a record turnout, with over 300 delegates attending during the two days. It was great to see so many people interacting through the chat and polls.
We have summarised all your great questions
- Please click here to access the Q&As
You can re-watch the conference videos and share with colleagues.
Based on the information gathered in the polls during the event and from your feedback, we plan to run several events in 2021 starting in the first quarter.
We will include sessions on topics such as:
- The new ERIC tool kit
The Conference will take place online on Tuesday 8th December and Thursday 10th December. We hope you can join us for either one or both sessions.
We’re pleased to announce that despite social distancing and the new normal, we will be welcoming all our customers and partners to a ‘Virtual User Conference’.
When: Tuesday 8th December & Thursday 10th December
- Tuesday 8th December 9:30- 12:30 – View agenda
- Thursday 10th December 9:30- 12:30 – View agenda
- Register now: This year we will be using the Crowdcast platform so attendees will need to register to take part. Please note you can register for each or both sessions.
- Tip: When you register you can select to follow Micad and automatically be notified of future events.
About: The Virtual Micad User Conference 2020 will be a fantastic opportunity to:
- See the latest product developments and plans for 2021
- Share experiences and network with your peers and the Micad team
- Participate in interactive polls
PLEASE NOTE: We have had reports that the below registration links won’t open when using Edge as your web browser. If you experience this issue, please copy and paste the link into another browser such as Chrome.
Register for Tuesday 8th December: 9.30 – 12.30
Register for Thursday 10th December: 9.30 – 10.30