At ZetaSafe, we never stop thinking about security and what we can could do to further protect your data and information.
From today you will notice that ZetaSafe’s SSL certificate has been upgraded to an EV (Extended Vetting) SSL. Further to just encrypting your data, we have gone through the tough steps to verify our business giving you the assurance that when you are visiting www.zetasafe.net it is verifiably owned and operated by ZetaSafe Limited. You can check this out when you see our company name and green padlock in the address bar.
And we haven’t stopped there! You will notice that when you next visit our Company website www.zetasafe.com it too is encrypted with an SSL certificate.
You can rest assured that when you are interacting with ZetaSafe, your data and activity is always protected and encrypted.
For more information about Security, Resilience & GDPR click here.
About ZetaSafe: Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF